It is easy to make a team!!
Social leagues Indoor Futsal (Soccer) for everyone
All you need it 5 on the court, a couple of Subs & you are ready for your weekly fun.
*Don't have a team? We'll find you one.
Great Social Network.
Get involved & play the world game!
- 4 world class courts
- Sports Store
- Coffee shop
Something for all level of skill.
Phone: 9737 0124
Mobile: 0438 000 386
Social League competitions
- Men’s & Women’s Social Leagues: Create a team for fun weekly scheduled matches
- Mixed Social Leagues: Create a team with men & women (min 2 women)
- Junior Leagues: Create a team for fun weekly scheduled matches (5 to 18 year olds)
- Elite Leagues: Only for elite players - Follow the NIKE V-LEAGUE Premiership
*Can't find a team? Don't worry, we'll find one for you.
- Social League training: for teams & individuals - Improve skills & fitness, including goal keeper training
- Elite training: high level training includes goal keeper training
Junior training: from beginners to elite (see below 'All Juniors - Boys & Girls (from 2 years to 16 years of age'))
All Juniors - Boys & Girls (from 2 years to 16 years of age)
- Preschool program: Fun way to start the ball rolling during the school hours (1 to 5 year olds)
- Junior Oz Clinics: Beginners introduction to Futsal (3 to 9 years old)
- School Holiday Program: Every school holidays Futsal all day training & games (9:30am-3:15pm)
- Social Junior Leagues: Create a team, for fun weekly scheduled matches (Mixed boys & girls)
- Futsal Training: INNER City FC for teams & individuals - skills, tactics & match (twice a week + match)
- Elite Futsal League - Join an elite Club, elite skills, technic, tactics & fitness, includes representative interstate and overseas tournaments
- Elite Futsal training: high level training includes goal keeper training
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer any questions you may have or hear any comments and suggestions.
This email is a contact for the website only, it isn't a contact for individual community groups, people or businesses. Please contact them directly if you would like more information.